Us

Come and lay right on my bed, sit and drink some moove, i'll try not make you cry. And if you get inside my head, then you would understend, then you would understend me...
Why i have felt so alone, why i keep myself from love, and you became my favourite drug. So let me take you right now and swallow you down, i really need you inside...
If we had those nights together, if we had those moments to ourselves, then we would be unstoppable.
Do you think that think is right?, or is it really wrong?... I know that this is what i have been wanting... And all this burning on my soul, every time we talk on the phone, all night long, it fills up to my throat, it fills up 'till my heart is breaking.
Now we can both learn, somehow, you will see, it's all we have... Love, it keep us together, and i do need love, and i do need you...
When i wake up here with all those nippons, without you, and knowing that you are not here, i'm only feeling half as good.
Well, i'm gonna to find a way, to wrap you in my arms, you make me fell alive.
Ivo Almeida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Mensagem mais recente Mensagem antiga Página inicial

 

Simbiose Perfeita © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds